Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Not my thing

I can not tell you how many times in the last few days I've been asked what my plans were for St. Patrick's Day! How cares?!? I don't get all the hype over this ordinary day, unless of course your Irish. To me it's just another excuse for people to go out and get drunk. Not my thing, but thanks anyway. But just to make everyone happy...
End of rant. Anyway, an update on Sassy. Her foot became infected so we had to take her to the vet on Saturday morning. They put her on oral antibiotics as well as a cream to put on the incision. She does not like having her foot all bandaged up! She went back today for her post-op and the vet said her foot looks better and she removed all three sets of stitches. The two incisions on her face are healing really well. We shouldn't have to go back unless there is a problems, so that's good. Anyway, thank you all for your prayers!!

Life in the Johnson house is as normal as usual. I had the day off today and I spent it going to a Dr. appointment, a vet appointment, doing laundry and watching 4 episodes of American Idol. (I had to get caught up so I can watch tonights episode live and vote. I'm gay, I know.)

Here is a new picture of Bella and her puppy Shadow. She's pretty darn cute, if I do say so myself! :)


Hope everyone is having a good week so far!!

DLJ

No comments: