Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A day in the life of a Publix associate

Monday at Publix Pharmacy (phone rings)

Danielle: Thank you for calling Publix Pharmacy, this is Danielle, can I help you?
Mrs. Cody: (one of my favorite old ladys) Is this Danielllllle?
Danielle: (thinking) Umm no, this is Lisa.

She is forgiven because she is so sweet! LOL

Tuesday at Publix Pharmacy (phone rings)
Danielle, again with the intro.

Snotty Lady: Can I have your catering department.
Danielle: My what? You mean the deli?
Snotty Lady: I don't know. You know, your prepared foods department?!
Danielle: Umm, I think you mean the deli.
Snotty Lady: Yeah, ok.
Danielle transfers her to customer service instead of the deli. About a minute later...
Customer Service Person: (over the intercom) Deli pick up 101 please.

Sorry, she deserved it. :-D

Every day at Publix Pharmacy (phone rings)
Danielle, intro.

Customer: (who sounds stoned) I was calling to see if you had my drug in stock.
Danielle: Let me guess, Roxicodone?
Cutomer: Who'd ya know?
Danielle: Because I get about 30 phone calls a day from people like you looking for your "drug".
Customer: Ummm... ok, thanks. Click.

1 comment:

Jackson and Jenna said...

This CRACKED me up! :) Gotta love annoying people at work!!!