Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!

HALLELUJAH! HE IS RISEN! HE IS RISEN, INDEED!!

I had a really great weekend, so I thought I should blog about it. Yesterday, Bailey and I went to lunch at Tropical Smoothie then we headed to the beach. We spent 3 hours there! (Jealous, Jenn?) :D The weather was gorgeous, but the water is still really cold. And there was an abnormal amount of sea weed yesterday, which was really annoying. We had a really nice time though, she is such a fun little companion. (We also went last Saturday for about 2 hours, then we got pedicures!) After that she and I went on a hunt for pink sandals to go with the Easter dress Jay and I bought her. (We took her to lunch and the mall Wednesday to get her an Easter dress. Aren't we the best?) Then, last night Jay and I went to dinner at a yummy local mexican resturant.


Church service was fantastic today!! They had a special Easter Cantata. The singing was so good. Unfortunately, mom and dad are in TN so they weren't there, but I got Meg, Mike, Dominic, Adrienne, Bailey, big Wayne, little Wayne and Shayla (Wayne's youngest daughter) to come. Bailey and little Wayne always come with mom, dad, and I. It was nice to have them there with me. Then we spent the day with Jaysen's extended family. The only sad part was not being with my family. Adrienne had to work, and since mom and dad weren't in town, Jen and Oz didn't come up either. But it was still a lovely day!





God Bless,

DLJ

No comments: