Thursday, March 26, 2009

TGI (almost) F

First of all, Happy Birthday Erin (in 10 more minutes)!!! I'm so sorry I couldn't come up this weekend and celebrate with you. I hope you guys have a blast. Your gift is in the mail. Love you!

I haven't blogged in a few days because I feel like I've got nothing to talk about. But I don't want to fall into the rut again and end up going months without updating everyone.

Last weekend we saw the moving Knowing with Nicholas Cage. The previews looked pretty good. The first half wasn't bad, but the second half was a disappointment. It was predictable at times, hokey, and then ended unlike what we were expecting. I do not recommend this movie.

We've had the same kitchen rugs since we moved in to the condo almost 3 years ago. So I bought new ones. Without asking. And I'm pretty excited about them! (It's the little things in life). They are microfiber, washable, and fire-resistant! And they're pretty too!! (The picture makes them look really brown and ugly, they're more of a dark red.) Jaysen thinks they're too thin and not comfy to stand on. Oh well. While at Bed, Bath, and Beyond (one of my favorite stores) I bought Jay his own travel coffee mug, because he mentioned he'd like one. I am a nice wife or what?!? Again, it's the little things.

The "floating" job is going well. I've been all over Martin, St. Lucie, and North Palm Beach counties in the last few weeks. It's been nice to work at some slower stores and meet new pharmacists. I have to admit, it's not as bad as I thought it would be. As for Jay, in the next 2 weeks he is only going to have a day and a half off because his boss is on vacation. So he is very unhappy with Publix right now. We always have some Publix bashing to do on any given day. :)

Have a great weekend!

DLJ

1 comment:

Erin said...

I am sooo bad at keeping up with my blog, lol. I haven't read anything since Jays bday! So thank you for my bday wishes! I'm almost a month late telling you, lol.